Curtain Showroom in Taiwan
Brightness, Color Temperature and High CRI:
- Ensure the lighting is bright enough for customers to see the details of the curtains.
- Choose 4000K natural light of the color temperature that presents the real colors of the curtains.
Task Lighting and Accent Lighting :
- Provide focused task lighting in areas where customers need it, such as at products where they may be browsing through fabric swatches or making decisions.
- Use accent lighting to highlight specific curtain displays or featured products. This can create a focal point and draw attention to certain items.
Avoid Glare and Consider Customer Comfort:
- Position lights in a way that minimizes glare which might make it difficult for customers to see the products clearly.
- Ensure that the lighting is comfortable for customers, avoiding overly harsh or dim lighting that could deter them from browsing the curtains.
Highlighting Window Displays:
Use spotlighting to highlight these areas and attract the attention of passersby.
The illumination could extend to the ground and broaden the space of this showroom.